This is pure torture. Who the hell makes this NHL schedule? By the time the puck drops tomorrow night, we will have gone 16 days with only 3 Flyers games. Thank god, after this last break we won’t have anything like this again, during the regular season. If I’m this bored waiting to watch them play, I can only imagine how bored the players feel.
We know they’re practicing and doing grocery shopping in between games. But what else can they do? Here’s a list of suggestions:
- Take Hartnell to Zohan’s hair salon in NYC and let the guy get creative.
- Paintball, while there’s still snow out. Hard to hide in your camo gear when everything is covered in white. (I know, you can wear white to blend in, but someone is bound to forget that)
- Take Russian language lessons, so that they can understand Bob no matter what language he uses.
- Bet on Super Bowl, just don’t get caught.
- Look at NHL standings, laugh at New Jersey.
- Look at NHL standings, get motivated by Vancouver.
- Watch the Sketchers commercial from the Super Bowl a few times
- Use Groupon all together.
Ok, sorry if this post sucked. I’m feeling a bit sick and I miss hockey. Can’t wait until tomorrow night. Hopefully I get something a bit better to post.
Thanks for reading!
You can follow me on Twitter by visiting www.Twitter.com/BroadStreetBuzz
Fansided is also on Facebook: Fansided Fan Page
Topics: Bet, Bored, Break, Commercial, Gamble, Groupon, Kim Kardashian, New Jersey Devils, Nhl Standings, Paintball, Philadelphia Flyers, Russian Lessons, Scott Hartnell, Sergei Bobrovsky, Sketchers, Super Bowl, Vancouver Canucks, You Don't Mess With The Zohan