So it comes down to a winner take all Game 7. It’s what every sports fan loves to see. Unless it’s the Flyers, I want to see series going neck and neck. Wish: granted. Originally, I picked Vancouver in 5. Obviously that hasn’t worked out, with Boston just throttling them on home ice. Might as well try my luck with a few more guesses.
- Total combined penalties will by 5, with 4 of them coming in the first 30 minutes. You know the refs will be instructed to let the player play and only call things that just simply can’t be let go.
- The series has been chippy, to say the least. I expect a lot of the stuff after the whistles to get curbed. Nobody wants to do something stupid and cost their team the game.
- Boston lives and dies by taking the body and pushing the physical play. They’re going to stay very, very aggressive.
- Luongo will not be to blame for any goals against.
- No goals in first 15 minutes.
- The commentators will mention at least 3x that Vancouver is playing for all of Canada.
- Total shots will be over 60.
- Vancouver will control play a bit more, but won’t get established in the first 5 minutes.
- Canucks win.
- Their celebration will be way, way better than the Dallas Mavericks’ two nights ago.
And you know what, if Boston wins, they’ll party harder too.
Thanks for reading!
You can follow me on Twitter by visiting www.Twitter.com/BroadStreetBuzz
Check out our great NHL site, Too Many Men on the Site
Fansided is also on Facebook: Fansided Fan Page