Prior to Game 7, I took a few guesses about how the game would go. Let’s see how I did:
- Sort of right. The refs let the players play. I said 5 penalties, there were 3.
- Dead on. It was a clean game. Nothing controversial after the whistles at all.
- Right again! Official stats show Vancouver with a 47-29 edge in checks. But watching the game, it looked like the B’s threw much harder hits.
- Wrong. Luongo had a pretty weak game. You can toss a decent amount of blame his way.
- So close. I was 23 seconds off.
- No clue. I kinda tuned them out because they were annoying as hell.
- Close again. Total shots was 58.
- True. both teams held back a little. The Canucks had more puck control though.
- So, so wrong.
- The on ice celebration was great. The parade in Boston is tomorrow. I’m sure that will be great, since they’ve had so much practice in that city of the last 10 years. The postgame riots in Vancouver speak for themselves.
Enjoy the weekend everybody. And of course, Happy Fathers Day on Sunday!
Thanks for reading!
You can follow me on Twitter by visiting www.Twitter.com/BroadStreetBuzz
Fansided is also on Facebook: Fansided Fan Page